Scherr's Kitchen Cabinets - My Doors are here!

My door fronts arrived yesterday from Scherr's.  They are just beautiful.  Solid wood construction.  And made in the USA!  yay!

As I said before I just had them prime them so that I could paint them my Cameo White by Benjamin Moore.  But now looking at then primed - the crisp white is tempting me.  I might switch to a crisp white.  It would mean re-painting the stove surround and the refrigerator surround, but that's not too bad.  I have some thinking to do!

Here are some photos:

A Scherr's drawer door - unpainted - just primed.  Love the simplicity!

Holding it in place to get the "feel"

Shot of the old IKEA Fagerland doors - 5 years old and not in good shape!

Close up of the old drawer front

Island with the toe kick painted!

The toe kick done.  Still need to trim out the edges and sides . . .

Comments

Popular Posts